At Marpedal.com, we take intellectual property rights seriously and comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable laws. We will respond to any infringement notices and take appropriate action.
If you believe that your copyrighted material has been posted on Marpedal without your consent, or if links to your copyrighted material are appearing in our search results, and you want this material removed, you must provide us with a written communication that includes the following details:
- Evidence of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
- Sufficient contact information, including a valid email address, so that we can contact you.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, and at least one search term under which the material appears in our search results.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information provided in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- A signature of the authorized person acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly being infringed.
Please send the infringement notice to email@example.com, and allow 3-7 business days for us to respond.
Please note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our internet service provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response.
We take all complaints seriously and will investigate any alleged infringement. We may remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing material or content if we find it to be infringing or if we receive a court order or similar legal action requiring us to do so.
Thank you for your cooperation in helping us to protect intellectual property rights.