Who we are
Our cycling blog website is: https://marpedal.com
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images – svg, jpg, jpeg, png, pdf, gif, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who do we share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
if you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is done so that we can automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue. Additionally, for users who register on our website, we store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users have the ability to see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time, with the exception of their username. Website administrators also have access to view and edit this information.
What rights do you have over your data
if you have an account on our site or have left comments, you have the right to request an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You also have the right to request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. However, please note that this does not include any data we are required to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where do we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
At Marpedal, we may send your data to an automated spam detection service if you leave a comment on our site. Additionally, we follow standard procedure by using log files, which collect visitors’ information such as internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser types, Internet Service Providers (ISPs), date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and the number of clicks. This information is not linked to any personally identifiable information and is solely used for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Google Policies: https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
Advertising Partners Privacy Policies
Note that Marpedal has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer’s personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer’s personal data, not sell the consumer’s personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We want to ensure that you are fully informed about your data protection rights according to the GDPR. Each user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge a small fee for this service.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request the correction of any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request the completion of any information that you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to restrict processing – You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request the transfer of the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Marpedal does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Address: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Mail ID: Shreyaspatil118@gmail.com